Residential Power Wash 1500sq Ft
- Common home footprints have 6 – 12 corners; complex home footprints have 12+ corners. Include window and door openings in the exterior surface area.
- Includes time and materials commonly needed to remove accumulated surface dirt/dust, grime, and non-permanent stains from the House.
- Estimate includes costs for disposable materials, equipment consumables, and supplies used in House Power Washing.
- Includes time required to move/replace or protect items, materials, and surfaces in or near the House Power Washing area.
- Labor total includes time typically required to set up, clean, and breakdown equipment needed for House Power Washing.
- Includes the allowance for equipment expenses typically required to complete House Power Washing properly.
- Estimate includes transportation costs for workers and equipment to and from the job site.